- 1 Are Yokohama tires good?
- 2 Are Yokohama tires as good as Michelin?
- 3 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 4 Does Walmart sell Yokohama tires?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 What are the worst tire brands?
- 7 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 8 Are Yokohama tires better than Goodyear?
- 9 Are Continental tires better than Yokohama?
- 10 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 11 Are Walmart tires good?
- 12 Are Costco tires a good deal?
- 13 Where can I buy Yokohama YK740 GTX?
Are Yokohama tires good?
Yokohama tires are a good choice for many drivers. The company offers a wide range of products, but consumers tend to prefer its performance and all-season models. Yokohama’s tread life warranties are standard, as are its prices. However, a few models are cost-effective alternatives to other big-name brands.
Are Yokohama tires as good as Michelin?
Overall, Michelin offers more overall quality tire models compared to offerings of Yokohama. However, some tire models offered by Yokohama are of extremely good quality. Michelin has THE longest lasting tread on the market. Yokohama tires are an excellent tire also.
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Where To Buy Tires
|Median Price Per Tire||Selection|
|Walmart||$102||Firestone, Michelin, Cooper Tires and 29 other brands|
|Costco||$165||BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Michelin|
|Sam’s Club||$139||GoodYear, Pirelli, BFGoodrich and 9 other brands|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$147||Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal and 11 other brands|
Does Walmart sell Yokohama tires?
Yokohama Geolandar Tires – Walmart.com.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
Are Yokohama tires better than Goodyear?
Yokohama and Goodyear both have tyres that are proven to work well on all terrains. Goodyear has a lot of experience creating some very robust tyres, whilst Yokohama has a range of models that are a great fit for performance and sports car use.
Are Continental tires better than Yokohama?
Continental is appealing to the customer looking for comfort and a slight performance and safety edge, whereas Yokohama is appealing to the fuel economy and eco-driven motorist. For the everyday motorist in an urban area we suspect both are safe brands to choose from.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Are Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
Where can I buy Yokohama YK740 GTX?
60,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty The YK740 GTX is available exclusively at Discount Tire.