- 1 What are the best tires for a Dodge Journey?
- 2 What size tires can I put on my Dodge Journey?
- 3 Is 2013 Dodge Journey a good car?
- 4 How much is a 2013 Dodge Journey worth?
- 5 What tire brand does Dodge use?
- 6 What size rims fit a Dodge Journey?
- 7 What size tires go on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
- 8 Does a Dodge Journey have a full size spare?
- 9 What is the bolt pattern on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
- 10 Are Dodge Journey reliable?
- 11 Does the Dodge Journey have transmission problems?
- 12 How many gallons of gas does a Dodge journey take?
- 13 Is the Dodge Journey being discontinued?
- 14 How much does it cost to fill up a Dodge Journey?
- 15 How reliable is the 2014 Dodge Journey?
What are the best tires for a Dodge Journey?
On/Off-Road All-Terrain Tires
- Maxxis Bravo AT-771 (7.6)
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR (7.5)
- Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus (6.7)
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (6.6)
- Toyo Open Country A/T II (6.4)
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 (6.1)
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (6.1)
What size tires can I put on my Dodge Journey?
* The Dodge Journey uses a unique 225/55R19 tire size, and as an alternative, we can guarantee you can use 235/55R19 tires.
Is 2013 Dodge Journey a good car?
Thanks to its well-rounded nature, the 2013 Dodge Journey earns our approval. Of course, there are other impressive choices available as well. We also like the Hyundai Santa Fe and Kia Sorento; both boast a small but usable third-row seat, better four-cylinder performance and available V6 engines.
How much is a 2013 Dodge Journey worth?
2013 Dodge Journey Value – $3,508-$11,823 | Edmunds.
What tire brand does Dodge use?
Dodge Tires | Goodyear Tires.
What size rims fit a Dodge Journey?
Dodge Journey Wheel Size
|Journey Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×127 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||71.6 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M14 x 2.00 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||17×7.5 – 22×9.0 Hubcaps|
|Tire sizes||225/70 R16, 225/65 R17, 225/60 R18, 225/55 R19, 245/50 R19, 245/45 R20|
What size tires go on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
|2013 Dodge Journey|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Dodge Journey Options|
Does a Dodge Journey have a full size spare?
The Dodge Journey, fortunately, does come equipped with a spare tire. The dodge journey does come equipped with a full size spare tire.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
Dodge Journey 2013, 17″ 5-Spoke Gray Alloy Wheel by Dorman®. Size: 17″ x 6.5″. Hub Size: 71.5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5 x 127mm.
Are Dodge Journey reliable?
Is the Dodge Journey Reliable? The 2020 Dodge Journey has an abysmal predicted reliability rating of two out of five from J.D. Power. This is the lowest rating J.D. Power awards.
Does the Dodge Journey have transmission problems?
But on average, we’ve seen the Dodge Journey transmission last for between 130,000-180,000 miles. A high quality replacement transmission however, can last considerably longer if all of the factory design flaws have been addressed and the vehicle has been maintained.
How many gallons of gas does a Dodge journey take?
Gas Tank Capacity: 20.5 gallons.
Is the Dodge Journey being discontinued?
That’s because the Grand Caravan is not the only model bowing out after this year: the Journey compact crossover won’t return for 2021, either.
How much does it cost to fill up a Dodge Journey?
|2018 Dodge Journey|
|Annual Fuel Cost *||$2,050|
|Cost to Drive 25 Miles||$3.39|
|Cost to Fill the Tank||$58|
|Tank Size||20.5 gallons|
How reliable is the 2014 Dodge Journey?
How Reliable Is the 2014 Dodge Journey? The Journey’s reliability rating of three out of five is average among midsize SUVs and across the industry as a whole.