- 1 Where is the best place to buy tires?
- 2 What is the best tire buying website?
- 3 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 4 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 Are Walmart tires good?
- 8 Is Costco the best place to buy tires?
- 9 Is it safe to buy tires from Amazon?
- 10 What is a good price for 4 tires?
- 11 How do I get the best deal on tires?
- 12 Can you negotiate tire prices?
- 13 Why are Walmart tires so much cheaper?
- 14 Is it better to buy tires from dealer?
- 15 Are Costco tires any good?
Where is the best place to buy tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
What is the best tire buying website?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire / America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Is Costco the best place to buy tires?
So what’s your best option if you’re looking to buy a new set of tires? Surprisingly enough, it might be Costco tires. According to the consumer website Clark.com, Costco came out on top in a survey of 50,000 Consumer Reports subscribers who recently bought tires.
Is it safe to buy tires from Amazon?
In my experience, Amazon will always take care of you if there is an issue as long as they are the seller. If they are not the seller, it usually still works out BUT it takes longer. I’ve bought tires online several times but have always used TireRack or Discount Tire Direct.
What is a good price for 4 tires?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
How do I get the best deal on tires?
- The Best Places For Buying Tires. Discount Tire. Goodyear. Costco. Priority Tire. Big O Tires. Les Schwab Tire Centers.
- The Best Tire Deals Online. DiscountTire.com. TireBuyer.com. Amazon Tires. TireRack.com.
- Tire Installation Costs.
Can you negotiate tire prices?
Prices are negotiable. While the big box stores like Wal-Mart or Costco are not going to haggle on their already low tire prices, dedicated tire stores have quite a bit of leeway on pricing, especially on services such as mounting and balancing.
Why are Walmart tires so much cheaper?
one of the other reasons why they can sell tires so cheap is that they have the tire manufacturers make lesser quality tires especially for them but keep the same tread pattern and name as their non walmart tire counterparts.
Is it better to buy tires from dealer?
If you are looking for “ones like the ones on my car,” it’s worth getting a quote from your local dealership. OE tires often sell at a premium price at third-party outlets, so the dealer may not be too much more expensive than other tire retailers that may charge more for the tires but less for the installation.
Are Costco tires any good?
If you purchase tires at Costco, get your rotations done elsewhere. Their selection isn’t that big, but they are very good tires, Michelin and Bridgestone, in particular. Scheduling can be a bear as they are so busy, but as long as you are there shop. The only real hangup is they don’t do any Alignment work.