- 1 Are Yokohama good tires?
- 2 Are Yokohama tires as good as Michelin?
- 3 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 4 Does Walmart sell Yokohama tires?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 What are the worst tire brands?
- 7 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 8 Are Continental tires better than Yokohama?
- 9 What is the best tire for the money?
- 10 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 11 Are Walmart tires good?
- 12 Are Costco tires a good deal?
- 13 Where can I buy Yokohama YK740 GTX?
Are Yokohama good tires?
As one of the best tire brands leading the way in innovation, Yokohama specializes in creating long-lasting tread profiles to reduce rolling resistance, provide better fuel economy, and extend tread life.
Are Yokohama tires as good as Michelin?
Overall, Michelin offers more overall quality tire models compared to offerings of Yokohama. However, some tire models offered by Yokohama are of extremely good quality. Michelin has THE longest lasting tread on the market. Yokohama tires are an excellent tire also.
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Where To Buy Tires
|Median Price Per Tire||Selection|
|Walmart||$102||Firestone, Michelin, Cooper Tires and 29 other brands|
|Costco||$165||BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Michelin|
|Sam’s Club||$139||GoodYear, Pirelli, BFGoodrich and 9 other brands|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$147||Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal and 11 other brands|
Does Walmart sell Yokohama tires?
Yokohama Geolandar Tires – Walmart.com.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
Are Continental tires better than Yokohama?
Continental is appealing to the customer looking for comfort and a slight performance and safety edge, whereas Yokohama is appealing to the fuel economy and eco-driven motorist. For the everyday motorist in an urban area we suspect both are safe brands to choose from.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Are Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
Where can I buy Yokohama YK740 GTX?
60,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty The YK740 GTX is available exclusively at Discount Tire.