- 1 Where can I get the best deal on tires?
- 2 How do I negotiate with Discount Tire?
- 3 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 4 What is the best tire for the money?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 Are Walmart tires good?
- 7 Does Discount Tire put tires on for free?
- 8 Are tires cheaper at dealership?
- 9 Is it cheaper to buy tires online and have them installed?
- 10 What is a good price for 4 tires?
- 11 What’s the best place to buy tires online?
- 12 Can you negotiate tire prices?
- 13 Are General tires good tires?
- 14 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 15 What is the best all-season tire for the money?
Where can I get the best deal on tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire -buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
How do I negotiate with Discount Tire?
Negotiate First, check out prices online and then call your local store and ask for a quote. Ask if there are any tire coupons or promotions and compare the cost with those online. If there price is higher ask if they can match the price or offer a better discount.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Does Discount Tire put tires on for free?
It’s all a part of the tire maintenance package that comes with any set of tires purchased from us. Any tire rotation, balancing or rebalancing service, air pressure check or puncture repair on tires sold at Discount Tire is always free.
Are tires cheaper at dealership?
If you are looking for “ones like the ones on my car,” it’s worth getting a quote from your local dealership. OE tires often sell at a premium price at third-party outlets, so the dealer may not be too much more expensive than other tire retailers that may charge more for the tires but less for the installation.
Is it cheaper to buy tires online and have them installed?
Shoppers can find cheap tires online that a local store might price match. Don’t worry about delivery — tires ship directly to an installer.
What is a good price for 4 tires?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
What’s the best place to buy tires online?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire/ America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
Can you negotiate tire prices?
Prices are negotiable. While the big box stores like Wal-Mart or Costco are not going to haggle on their already low tire prices, dedicated tire stores have quite a bit of leeway on pricing, especially on services such as mounting and balancing.
Are General tires good tires?
Tires have been rated and at the top of the list is General Tires. This company has been in business for more than one hundred years. They have provided top quality tires at low prices, giving people who are watching their budget the opportunity to have this high quality tire on their vehicles.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
What is the best all-season tire for the money?
- #1 Michelin Defender LTX.
- #2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- #3 Hankook Kinergy PT.
- #4 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- #5 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.