- 1 What size tire does a 2013 Ford Focus have?
- 2 What are the best tires for a Ford Focus?
- 3 How much does a Ford Focus tire cost?
- 4 What size are Ford Focus Tyres?
- 5 What bolt pattern is a 2013 Ford Focus?
- 6 What brand of tires does Ford use?
- 7 Are Ford Focus good in snow?
- 8 How do I know what rims fit my car?
- 9 What size rims does a Ford Focus have?
- 10 How long do new car tires last?
- 11 What PSI should a Ford focus be?
- 12 What size tires does a 2007 Ford Focus have?
- 13 What size tires fit a 2010 Ford Focus?
- 14 What size tire does a 2009 Ford Focus have?
- 15 What size tires does a 2017 Ford Focus have?
What size tire does a 2013 Ford Focus have?
|Option||Size||Load Index/ Speed Rating|
|SE Optional||215/55R16 215/50R17||93 H 91 H|
|SE (SFE Package)||215/55R16||93 H|
What are the best tires for a Ford Focus?
Top 10 Best Tires for Ford Focus Available in 2021
- Continental PureContact LS.
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus.
- Continental TrueContact Tour.
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06.
How much does a Ford Focus tire cost?
Tire prices can vary greatly depending on the type of tire and size of tire you’re purchasing. Regular Ford Focus tires are priced between $150 – $350 per tire, however, High-performance tires can cost anywhere between well over $500.
What size are Ford Focus Tyres?
Ford Focus Tyre Options The most popular sizes include: 195/65 R15 H. 195/65 R15 V. 205/55 R16 V.
What bolt pattern is a 2013 Ford Focus?
The rim bolt pattern for the 2013 ford focus is 5-108.
What brand of tires does Ford use?
Ford Tires | Goodyear Tires.
Are Ford Focus good in snow?
Identification. A Ford Focus is a small, compact passenger car, meant for being a good commuting car. Utilizing a front-wheel-drive system, the Focus handles effectively in snow as long as the driver slows for the conditions so that torque-steer, or slippage of the front wheel under high acceleration, does not occur.
How do I know what rims fit my car?
The two easiest ways are to check the sticker plate in your car, it should be located inside the driver side door, or look online for the vehicle specifications for your exact make and model. That should tell you the standard rim size.
What size rims does a Ford Focus have?
Ford Focus Wheel Size
|Focus Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×108 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||63.4 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M12 x 1.5 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||15×6.0 – 20×8.5 Hubcaps|
|Tire sizes||215/55 R16, 215/50 R17, 235/40 R18|
How long do new car tires last?
The straightforward answer is “it depends.” A normal set of tires should last for 60,000 to 75,000 miles, or about four to five years. But there are a few key factors that will affect your tires’ lifespan. Keep scrolling to learn more.
What PSI should a Ford focus be?
This tyre placard recommends a minimum tyre pressure of 33psi for the 2019 Ford Trend hatchback. This is equal to 230kPa and 2.3 bar. Note: This advice is only to be used as a guide.
What size tires does a 2007 Ford Focus have?
Ford Focus 2007 1.6Ti
|91V||2.3 / 2.4 33 / 35||OE|
|91V||2.1 / 2.4 30 / 35||OE|
|89W||2.3 / 2.5 33 / 36|
|92W||2.3 / 2.5 33 / 36|
What size tires fit a 2010 Ford Focus?
The 2010 ford focus tire size depends upon its model. The s/se sedan has a tire size of p195/60r15. The sel/se coupe uses p205/50r16, and the ses uses p215/45r17.
What size tire does a 2009 Ford Focus have?
The 2009 ford focus tire size for model s – se sedan is p196/60r15, model se coupe – p215/45r17 and model sel – se coupe – ses sedan is p205/50r16.
What size tires does a 2017 Ford Focus have?
Ford Focus 2017 1.0 EcoBoost
|195/65R15 91H||6Jx15 ET46||OE|
|215/55R16 93H||7Jx16 ET50||OE|
|215/50R17 91H||7Jx17 ET50||OE|