- 1 What is the difference between 1.9 and 2.2 wheels?
- 2 How do you measure tire sizes?
- 3 What size is a 1/10 scale RC car?
- 4 How are 35 inch tires measured?
- 5 Can you put 1.9 tires on 2.2 wheels?
- 6 Can I use 235 tires instead of 225?
- 7 How do I know my tire size in inches?
- 8 How tall is a 17 inch tire?
- 9 What are the sizes of RC cars?
- 10 How fast is a 1/10 scale RC car?
- 11 What is bigger 1/10 scale or 1/18 scale?
- 12 What are 35 inch tires in metric?
- 13 Is a 315 tire a 35?
- 14 What is the diameter of a 35 inch tire?
What is the difference between 1.9 and 2.2 wheels?
More specifically the 1.9 or 2.2 refers to the diameter of the wheel and, of course, the corresponding inner diameter of the tire. While the difference sounds small, 2.2 tires are generally larger in overall size than most 1.9 tires. The shocks are also adjustable, so fitting larger tires is pretty easy.
How do you measure tire sizes?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
What size is a 1/10 scale RC car?
How Big is a 1/10 Scale RC Car? ( Examples for all types)
|Size in mm||448-549 mm||196-367 mm|
|Size in inches||17.5-21.6″||7.8-14.4″|
How are 35 inch tires measured?
They are the same height as a 33×12. 5, but have narrower widths. The 295/70-17 is like a “33.5” and the 305/70-17 is typically called the “34”. The 315/70-17 is called a ” 35 ” and is very close to a 35×12.
Can you put 1.9 tires on 2.2 wheels?
Yes you can use a 2.2 wheel in a 1.9 tire. Lots of people run that setup in Hawaii. It will be a little stretched depending on the width of the wheel vs tire but it will work.
Can I use 235 tires instead of 225?
Yesthat size will work 100% perfectly, as it is the exact same diameter as the 225 /75-16. 235 /70-16 is actually a shorter tire.
How do I know my tire size in inches?
How to Determine Tire / Wheel Diameter
- The First Number. The number 205 represents the section width of the tire, in millimeters.
- The Second Number. The number 75 refers to the sidewall aspect ratio.
- The Third Number. The last number, 15 in our example, represents the diameter, in inches, of the wheel on which the tire is mounted.
How tall is a 17 inch tire?
|17 INCH TIRES||TIRE HEIGHT|
|225 35 17||23.20|
|245 35 17||23.75|
|315 35 17||25.68|
|335 35 17||26.23|
What are the sizes of RC cars?
If you are new to the world of RC -vehicles, you’ll soon discover that they come in many different scales, including 1:6, 1:8, 1:10, and 1:12. The most common size or scale of an RC is 1:8 scale (or 1/8th scale). Mini-RCs come in even much smaller scales, 1:28 and 1:64 being most typical.
How fast is a 1/10 scale RC car?
A simplified way of looking at it: a 1:10 scale RC would go about 1/10 the speed of the full-scale vehicle it’s modeled after. A 1:8 scale RC listed with a scale speed of 110 mph probably has an actual speed of around 13- 14 mph.
What is bigger 1/10 scale or 1/18 scale?
The main difference between the two is size. You can make an 1/18 do 50-60 MPH with a good brushless setup. But you could do the same for a 1/10 and possibly more.
What are 35 inch tires in metric?
Popular Tire Size Equivalents
|Metric Tire Size||Inch Equivalent|
|315 / 75 R 16||=||35 x 12.5 – 16|
|315 / 60 R 20||=||35 x 12.5 – 20|
|325 / 80 R 16||=||37 x 12.5 – 16|
|355 / 80 R 16||=||38 x 14.0 – 16|
Is a 315 tire a 35?
They are similar in size but there is difference in construction –the 315 is a D rated and the 35 is an E rated, weighs 4 lbs more and has more tread depth– it is a heavier duty tire –stiffer and has more tread depth as annotated by the higher ply rating– think of one a heavy duty as compared to medium duty.
What is the diameter of a 35 inch tire?
It might say it is a 35X12. 50-20, but the actual diameter noted in the specs is 34.6″.