- 1 What size tires can I put on my Dodge Journey?
- 2 What are the best tires for a Dodge Journey?
- 3 What wheels fit Dodge Journey?
- 4 How do I find out what size tires my car needs?
- 5 Does a Dodge Journey have a full size spare?
- 6 What tire brand does Dodge use?
- 7 What size tires fit a 2009 Dodge Journey?
- 8 What is the bolt pattern for a 2012 Dodge Journey?
- 9 What is the bolt pattern for a 2015 Dodge Journey?
- 10 What wheels from other vehicles will fit your car?
- 11 Will a 5×114 3 fit a 5×5?
- 12 What is the bolt pattern on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
- 13 Are wider tires better?
- 14 Where is the best place to buy tires?
- 15 Can I put wider tires on my stock rims?
What size tires can I put on my Dodge Journey?
* The Dodge Journey uses a unique 225/55R19 tire size, and as an alternative, we can guarantee you can use 235/55R19 tires.
What are the best tires for a Dodge Journey?
On/Off-Road All-Terrain Tires
- Maxxis Bravo AT-771 (7.6)
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR (7.5)
- Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus (6.7)
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (6.6)
- Toyo Open Country A/T II (6.4)
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 (6.1)
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail (6.1)
What wheels fit Dodge Journey?
Dodge Journey Wheel Size
|Journey Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×127 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||71.6 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M14 x 2.00 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||17×7.5 – 22×9.0 Hubcaps|
|Tire sizes||225/70 R16, 225/65 R17, 225/60 R18, 225/55 R19, 245/50 R19, 245/45 R20|
How do I find out what size tires my car needs?
Find your tire size in your vehicle owner’s manual or on your door. Find the information in your vehicle owner’s manual in the glove compartment or on the tire information sticker on your driver’s side door.
Does a Dodge Journey have a full size spare?
The Dodge Journey, fortunately, does come equipped with a spare tire. The dodge journey does come equipped with a full size spare tire.
What tire brand does Dodge use?
Dodge Tires | Goodyear Tires.
What size tires fit a 2009 Dodge Journey?
|2009 Dodge Journey|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Dodge Journey Options|
|19-Inch||225-55-19||R/TSXT (AWD)SXT (FWD)|
What is the bolt pattern for a 2012 Dodge Journey?
Bolt pattern: 5×127 (5×5).
What is the bolt pattern for a 2015 Dodge Journey?
Bolt pattern: 5×127 (5×5).
What wheels from other vehicles will fit your car?
Fortunately, it’s possible to use a replacement wheel from any vehicle. However, you should ensure that that the original wheel has the same bolt pattern, wheel offset, and size of the new one. You can find the right size of the substitute by checking the sticker plate on your door.
Will a 5×114 3 fit a 5×5?
5 equals 5×114. 3, so 5×5. 5 won’t fit. thanks a lot for the info guys.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2013 Dodge Journey?
Dodge Journey 2013, 17″ 5-Spoke Gray Alloy Wheel by Dorman®. Size: 17″ x 6.5″. Hub Size: 71.5mm. Bolt Pattern: 5 x 127mm.
Are wider tires better?
From a safety point of view, both types have their good sides: On a dry road, wider tires will offer more grip than narrow ones, but the risk of aquaplaning will be higher with wide tires. – In the winter, narrow tires are better under extreme conditions as they provide higher surface pressure against the road.
Where is the best place to buy tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
Can I put wider tires on my stock rims?
As a general rule of thumb, it’s safe to fit a tire up to 20 millimeters wider than stock on the original rim. The actual width of the tire will vary depending on the width of the rim: The tire will expand 5 millimeters for every half inch (12.5 millimeters) increase in rim width.