- 1 What size tires can I put on my Mazda 3?
- 2 What size tires does a 2010 Mazda 3 have?
- 3 What size tires does a 2012 Mazda 3 have?
- 4 How much are Mazda 3 tires?
- 5 What tires give the smoothest ride?
- 6 How do I know what rims fit my car?
- 7 Is a 2010 Mazda 3 a good car?
- 8 What is the bolt pattern on a 2010 Mazda 3?
- 9 What do tire numbers mean?
- 10 What is a 2012 Mazda 3 worth?
- 11 How much do p205 55R16 tires cost?
- 12 What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Mazda 3?
- 13 What’s the best all season tires?
- 14 How many miles do tires last?
- 15 Are tires covered under Mazda warranty?
What size tires can I put on my Mazda 3?
MAZDA3 TIRES: SIZE OPTIONS MAZDA3 4-Door Sedan: 205/60R16. MAZDA3 4-Door Select Package: 215/45R18. MAZDA3 4-Door Preferred Package: 215/45R18. MAZDA3 4-Door Premium Package: 215/45R18.
What size tires does a 2010 Mazda 3 have?
|2010 Mazda 3|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Mazda 3 Options|
What size tires does a 2012 Mazda 3 have?
|Option||Size||Load Index/ Speed Rating|
|i Touring||P205/55R16||89 H|
|S Grand Touring||P205/50R17||88 V|
|S Touring||P205/50R17||88 V|
How much are Mazda 3 tires?
Tires for Mazda 3 Pricing $140 to $180: The majority of tires fall into this category. They range in size and type, but all offer plenty of traction and a comfortable ride. Above $180: These are high-end tires that will give you the most traction and ride comfort.
What tires give the smoothest ride?
Top 10 Best Quietest Tires on the Market Reviews
- #1 Michelin Primacy MXV4 Radial Tire.
- #2 Goodyear Wrangler.
- #3 Hankook Optimo H727 All-Season Tire.
- #4 Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac Radial.
- #5 Yokohama ENVigor All-Season Tire.
- #6 Michelin Defender All-Season Radial Tire.
- #7 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus Radial Tire.
How do I know what rims fit my car?
The two easiest ways are to check the sticker plate in your car, it should be located inside the driver side door, or look online for the vehicle specifications for your exact make and model. That should tell you the standard rim size.
Is a 2010 Mazda 3 a good car?
Nonetheless, the 2010 Mazda 3 remains our top choice in the economy sedan category thanks to its pleasing driving demeanor, strong powertrains, ample equipment, excellent quality and versatile body styles. Far from screwing it up, Mazda has made the new 3 a thoroughly satisfying sequel.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2010 Mazda 3?
The lug bolt pattern for a 2010 mazda 3 is 5 x 114.3Mm.
What do tire numbers mean?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
What is a 2012 Mazda 3 worth?
2012 Mazda 3 Value – $2,149-$9,727 | Edmunds.
How much do p205 55R16 tires cost?
153 99 ea. 153 99 ea. * Discontinued tires may not be available at all stores.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Mazda 3?
The 2012 mazda 3 has a 5 x 114mm wheel bolt pattern.
What’s the best all season tires?
Without further due, here they are.
- Michelin Primacy MXV4.
- Continental Extreme Contact DWS06.
- Pirelli P Zero Nero.
- Hankook Ventus A/S RH07.
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus.
- Michelin Defender T+H.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+
- Continental True Contact Tour.
How many miles do tires last?
As a general rule, the original tires on a new vehicle or quality replacement tires should last up to 50,000 miles. However, many factors will have a significant impact on any tire’s life and may substantially shorten its life expectancy.
Are tires covered under Mazda warranty?
Take every curve in stride knowing that with Mazda Protection Products (MPP) Tire & Wheel (T&W) protection, your vehicle’s tires and wheels are covered in the event of damage from eligible road hazards.