- 1 What size tires go on a 2012 Camry?
- 2 What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 3 Is a 2012 Toyota Camry SE a good car?
- 4 Which tires are best for Toyota Camry?
- 5 What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 6 How much do tires cost for a Toyota Camry?
- 7 What brand of tires does Toyota use?
- 8 What is the best tire for the money?
- 9 Which Tires brand is the best?
- 10 How many miles can a 2012 Toyota Camry last?
- 11 What is the Blue Book value for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 12 Does 2012 Camry have CVT transmission?
- 13 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 14 What are the worst tire brands?
- 15 What month is best to buy tires?
What size tires go on a 2012 Camry?
Toyota Camry 2012 2.5
|205/65R16 94S||6.5Jx16 ET45||2.4|
|215/55R17 93V||7Jx17 ET45||2.4|
What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
The 10 Best tires for Toyota Camry You Can Buy: Buyer’s Guide
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06. Best High-Performance Tires for Toyota Camry.
Is a 2012 Toyota Camry SE a good car?
The redesigned 2012 Toyota Camry’s great reliability rating, comfortable ride, and roomy interior contribute to its high position in our midsize car rankings. It has a much nicer interior than ever before, but its classmates are still much sportier.
Which tires are best for Toyota Camry?
Best 19-inch Tires for the Toyota Camry (XSE, TRD)
- Cooper CS5 UltraTouring – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric – Best mid-priced tire.
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 – Best superior tire.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Toyota Camry?
This Toyota Camry wheel has 5 lug holes and a bolt pattern of 114.3mm.
How much do tires cost for a Toyota Camry?
Tires for Toyota Camry Pricing $100-$150: There’s a wider range of tires here. They have better features like low noise emission, superior tread patterns, and better handling. $150-$200: Some of the more established brands (like Firestone, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear) have tires in this price range.
What brand of tires does Toyota use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Toyota tires. Toyota has been delivering excellence to its customers for more than 75 years.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Which Tires brand is the best?
Top Tire Brands
How many miles can a 2012 Toyota Camry last?
How Long Do Toyota Camrys Last? The average car lasts 8 years. This has no bearing on the Toyota Camry. With regular maintenance, Toyota Camrys can last more than 200,000 miles on the road.
What is the Blue Book value for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
2012 Toyota Camry Value – $4,496-$13,472 | Edmunds.
Does 2012 Camry have CVT transmission?
The 2012 Toyota Camry has a CVT transmission.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter —or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.