- 1 Where can I get the best deal on tires?
- 2 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 3 What is the best tire for the money?
- 4 Is buying tires at Costco a good deal?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 Are Walmart tires good?
- 7 What is a good price for 4 tires?
- 8 Can you negotiate tire prices?
- 9 What’s the best place to buy tires online?
- 10 How much should you spend on tires?
- 11 What is a good inexpensive tire?
- 12 Are General tires good tires?
- 13 Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
- 14 Do you need an alignment after replacing tires?
- 15 How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Where can I get the best deal on tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire -buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Is buying tires at Costco a good deal?
Costco offers a five-year road hazard guarantee and lifetime maintenance, including free tire balancing and flat repairs. That said, Costco’s list of reviews and complaints shows that the perks of getting your tires there may not always play out well in practice.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What is a good price for 4 tires?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Can you negotiate tire prices?
Prices are negotiable. While the big box stores like Wal-Mart or Costco are not going to haggle on their already low tire prices, dedicated tire stores have quite a bit of leeway on pricing, especially on services such as mounting and balancing.
What’s the best place to buy tires online?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire/ America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
How much should you spend on tires?
General pricing guidelines for new tires: Inexpensive tires will generally be in the range of $50 – $150 each. Moderately priced tires will usually be in the range of $100 – $300 each. High-end tires (ultra-high performance or specialty off-road tires ) can be $300 – $1000 each.
What is a good inexpensive tire?
The 10 Best Cheap Tires Under $100 You Can Buy
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus. Best All-Season Touring Tires Under $100 (205/55R16)
- Yokohama AVID Touring-S.
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Kumho Solus TA11.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Hankook Kinergy GT.
Are General tires good tires?
Tires have been rated and at the top of the list is General Tires. This company has been in business for more than one hundred years. They have provided top quality tires at low prices, giving people who are watching their budget the opportunity to have this high quality tire on their vehicles.
Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
Michelin tires are the best for all-seasons. The Cooper option has 10,000 miles tread-life less than the Grabber’s but, remarkably, 15,000 more than the Michelin Premier LTX. Its price is average, but more expensive than the Cross Contact and the Grabber.
Do you need an alignment after replacing tires?
We recommend an alignment after the installation of new tires. This helps you get the most life from your new tires. Wheel alignment checks are always advised after a significant impact or uneven tire wear is detected.
How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Costco seems to have sales on the Michelin tires every other month, although this is my estimate. (There is a sale going on now through October 28–$70 off four Michelin tires.) The sales seem to alterate monthly between Michelin and Bridgestone tires.