- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 3 How much do tires cost at Walmart?
- 4 Why Walmart tires are cheap?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 8 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 9 Is Costco tires a good deal?
- 10 What are the worst tire brands?
- 11 Can I bring my own tires to Walmart?
- 12 Are used tires worth it?
- 13 Will 10 ply tires last longer?
- 14 Are tires cheaper at Sam’s Club or Walmart?
- 15 Are Walmart Goodyear tires good?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
How much do tires cost at Walmart?
How Much Are Tires at Walmart?
|Store||Median Tire Price||Installation Price (Per Tire )|
|Discount Tire Direct||$144||$19|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$147||$20|
Why Walmart tires are cheap?
one of the other reasons why they can sell tires so cheap is that they have the tire manufacturers make lesser quality tires especially for them but keep the same tread pattern and name as their non walmart tire counterparts.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Can I bring my own tires to Walmart?
For tire mounting, you can bring your own new or used tires to Walmart and have them mounted to your car, or you can purchase tires at Walmart. $10 per tire for mounting. $12 per tire for balancing. $3 per valve stem replacement.
Are used tires worth it?
Used tires usually cost 30-50% cheaper than new ones, even if their condition is almost as good as new tires. The fact they were once mounted on a vehicle lowers the price of the tire itself. So you can get the best deal possible if you find a used tire, or even a full set, in good condition.
Will 10 ply tires last longer?
most 10 ply tires have a harder rubber compound and will last longer than a 6 ply tire.
Are tires cheaper at Sam’s Club or Walmart?
On average, Sam’s Club is one of the cheapest places to buy tires (second only to Walmart ), and installation typically costs $20 per tire for most vehicles.
|Median Tire Price||$102|
|Installation Price (Per Tire )||$15|
|Consumer Reports Score||81|
Ещё 9 столбцов
Are Walmart Goodyear tires good?
It has been said that Goodyear’s branded tires for Walmart and Sears are of slightly less quality. Nevertheless, Walmart does sell many of the best tires, and their tire center also performs minor services such as oil changes, lube services, etc.