- 1 What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 2 What size tires go on a 2012 Camry?
- 3 What is a good tire for a Toyota Camry?
- 4 How much do tires cost for Toyota Camry?
- 5 What brand of tires does Toyota use?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 8 How do you read a tire size?
- 9 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 10 How long do new car tires last?
- 11 What are the best all-season tires?
- 12 What is the correct tire pressure for a Toyota Camry?
- 13 Does Toyota sell tires?
- 14 Are Bridgestone tires good?
What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
The 10 Best tires for Toyota Camry You Can Buy: Buyer’s Guide
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06. Best High-Performance Tires for Toyota Camry.
What size tires go on a 2012 Camry?
Toyota Camry 2012 2.5
|205/65R16 94S||6.5Jx16 ET45||2.4|
|215/55R17 93V||7Jx17 ET45||2.4|
What is a good tire for a Toyota Camry?
18” Michelin Energy Saver A/S. 18” Bridgestone Turanza EL440. 19” Michelin Primacy MXM4. 19” Bridgestone Turanza EL440.
How much do tires cost for Toyota Camry?
Tires for Toyota Camry Pricing $100-$150: There’s a wider range of tires here. They have better features like low noise emission, superior tread patterns, and better handling. $150-$200: Some of the more established brands (like Firestone, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear) have tires in this price range.
What brand of tires does Toyota use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Toyota tires. Toyota has been delivering excellence to its customers for more than 75 years.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What is the bolt pattern on a 2012 Toyota Camry?
This Toyota Camry wheel has 5 lug holes and a bolt pattern of 114.3mm.
How do you read a tire size?
The two-digit number after the slash mark in a tire size is the aspect ratio. For example, in a size P215/65 R15 tire, the 65 means that the height is equal to 65% of the tire’s width. The bigger the aspect ratio, the bigger the tire’s sidewall will be.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
How long do new car tires last?
The straightforward answer is “it depends.” A normal set of tires should last for 60,000 to 75,000 miles, or about four to five years. But there are a few key factors that will affect your tires’ lifespan. Keep scrolling to learn more.
What are the best all-season tires?
5 Best All-Season Tires
- Michelin Defender LTX.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- Hankook Kinergy PT.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
What is the correct tire pressure for a Toyota Camry?
Ans: The recommended tyre pressure for the Toyota Camry is 30-35 PSI.
Does Toyota sell tires?
Offer valid only OEM, OEA, and WIN on-program replacement tires (excluding the GeoTour and GeoDrive lines) purchased through the Toyota Complete Maintenance Care program or website. Tires must be purchased by May 3, 2021, and be dealer-installed by May 10, 2021. Three tires at regular price, fourth tire for one dollar.
Are Bridgestone tires good?
All tires from Michelin and Bridgestone are one of the safest around, especially in the conditions they are intended for. Besides, both companies produce some of the longest-lasting tires around, and most of their products are quiet and comfortable.