- 1 Who manufactures Rainier tires?
- 2 What are the best tires for a trailer?
- 3 Are Trailer King tires any good?
- 4 Who makes the best boat trailer tires?
- 5 Are Carlisle tires made in China?
- 6 Where are Goodyear endurance tires made?
- 7 Do trailer tires need to be balanced?
- 8 What is a better trailer tire bias or radial?
- 9 What does load range D mean on a trailer tire?
- 10 Are Trailer King tires made in China?
- 11 Which trailer tires are made in the USA?
- 12 How many miles do trailer tires last?
- 13 How often should you replace boat trailer tires?
- 14 What is a good boat trailer tire?
- 15 What size tires do I need for my boat trailer?
Who manufactures Rainier tires?
The Rainier tire is a tire specific to Tredit, manufactured by a company called Wanda in China. We own the rights to the mold, so anyone with a Rainier tire got it from Tredit originally.
What are the best tires for a trailer?
The 10 Best Trailer Tires for Heavy Loads Available in 2021
- Maxxis M8008 Radial Trailer Tire.
- Carlisle Trail HD Trailer Radial.
- Trailer King ST Radial II.
- Freestar M-108+
- Westlake ST Tire (Load Range G)
- Provider ST Trailer Tire (Load Range G)
- Taskmaster Premium Trailer Contender (Load Range G)
Are Trailer King tires any good?
They track well and deliver very good stability at highway speeds. However, these tires can be difficult to mount on a trailer and load range D tires have softer side walls. Overall, Trailer King ST Radial tires are recommended by most trailer owners who have used them and they get an above average rating.
Who makes the best boat trailer tires?
10 Best Boat Trailer Tires Reviews
- 2-Pack ELYAN White Spoke 5 Hole Trailer Tire & Rim ST205/75D14 D.
- TRAILER KING ST Radial Tire -ST205/75R15 D 107L.
- Freestar M-108 8 Ply D Load Radial Trailer Tire (2057515)
- Carlisle Radial Trail HD Trailer Tire -ST205/75R15 107M 8-ply.
- Carlisle Sport Trail LH Bias Trailer Tire – 5.30-12 LRB.
Are Carlisle tires made in China?
Carlisle has a manufacturing facility in Clinton, TN and a newer plant in Jackson, TN. But the “Trail” tire is still manufactured in China.
Where are Goodyear endurance tires made?
Goodyear Endurance tires, made right here in the USA (in Gadsden, Alabama and Fayetteville, North Carolina) are the tire of choice for work or for play.
Do trailer tires need to be balanced?
Since the primary duty of a trailer tire is supporting a vertical load, rather than gripping an automobile through turns, trailer tires do not have to be dynamically balanced like passenger car tires do. Steering and cornering are less of a concern on a trailer tire than they are on an automotive tire.
What is a better trailer tire bias or radial?
Radial tires, however, do perform better than bias tires, and that performance is quickly noticeable. The ride is smoother, the trailer does not bounce and sway as much, and radial tires have a longer life. The most important characteristic of any trailer tire is its ability to carry a heavy load.
What does load range D mean on a trailer tire?
The D load range is rated for 2,540 pounds at 65 psi. And the E load range is rated for 2,830 pounds at 80 psi. If you had a single axle trailer with a gross weight rating of 5,000 pounds, you would use the D or E tires in this size since the C tires would be under rated for the weight.
Are Trailer King tires made in China?
Even though they are all made in China these days, I’ll stick to the major brands from now on: Goodyear or Carlisle. 1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous tires! I bought a set of four of these tires just over 2 years ago for my 9000 pound GVW travel trailer.
Which trailer tires are made in the USA?
We even have U.S.-made Trailer Tires, So You Can Roll 100% All-American:
- BFGOODRICH ADVANTAGE T/A.
- BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2.
- BFGOODRICH COMMERCIAL T/A TRACTION.
- BFGOODRICH MUD TERRAIN T/A KM2.
- BFGOODRICH RUGGED TRAIL T/ A.
How many miles do trailer tires last?
Trailer tires are not designed to wear out. The life of a trailer tire is limited by time and duty cycles. The mileage expectation of a trailer tire is 5,000 to 12,000 miles.
How often should you replace boat trailer tires?
According to rubber industry research, trailer tires need to be replaced after 3–5 years of use, even though they usually appear to have plenty of tread left.
What is a good boat trailer tire?
For towing boat trailers, we recommend using radial tires. Radial tires flex more than bias ply tires, which means better traction on pavement. Radial tires also run cooler and last longer than bias ply tires under heavy loads when hauled long distance.
What size tires do I need for my boat trailer?
8 – 9 – 10 – 12 – Inch Trailer Tire Sizing
|Older Size||Tire Size||Overall Diameter|
|16.5 x 6.5 – 8||165/65-8||16.5 inches|
|18.5 x 8.5 – 8||215/60-8||18.3 inches|