- 1 What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
- 2 What size tire goes on a Toyota Camry?
- 3 Which tires are best for Toyota Camry?
- 4 How do I find out what size tires my car needs?
- 5 What brand of tires does Toyota use?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 What are the worst tire brands?
- 8 How much do Toyota Camry tires cost?
- 9 What size rims fit a Toyota Camry?
- 10 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 11 What month is best to buy tires?
- 12 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 13 Are wider tires better?
- 14 Can I put wider tires on my stock rims?
- 15 Where is the best place to buy tires?
What are the best tires for a 2012 Toyota Camry?
The 10 Best tires for Toyota Camry You Can Buy: Buyer’s Guide
- Michelin Premier A/S.
- General AltiMAX RT43.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Winter.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06. Best High-Performance Tires for Toyota Camry.
What size tire goes on a Toyota Camry?
|2019 Toyota Camry|
|Rim Size||Tire Sizes||Toyota Camry Options|
|18-Inch||235-45-18||Hybrid SEHybrid XLESEXLE|
Which tires are best for Toyota Camry?
Best 19-inch Tires for the Toyota Camry (XSE, TRD)
- Cooper CS5 UltraTouring – Best budget tire.
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric – Best mid-priced tire.
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 – Best superior tire.
How do I find out what size tires my car needs?
Find your tire size in your vehicle owner’s manual or on your door. Find the information in your vehicle owner’s manual in the glove compartment or on the tire information sticker on your driver’s side door.
What brand of tires does Toyota use?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your Toyota tires. Toyota has been delivering excellence to its customers for more than 75 years.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
How much do Toyota Camry tires cost?
Tires for Toyota Camry Pricing $100-$150: There’s a wider range of tires here. They have better features like low noise emission, superior tread patterns, and better handling. $150-$200: Some of the more established brands (like Firestone, Bridgestone, Continental, Pirelli, and Goodyear) have tires in this price range.
What size rims fit a Toyota Camry?
Toyota Camry Wheel Size
|Camry Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×114.3 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||60.1 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size)||M12 x 1.5 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||15×5.5 – 20×8.0 Hubcaps|
|Custom rim sizes range||18×8.5 – 20×9.5 Aftermarket Wheels|
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter —or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
Are wider tires better?
From a safety point of view, both types have their good sides: On a dry road, wider tires will offer more grip than narrow ones, but the risk of aquaplaning will be higher with wide tires. – In the winter, narrow tires are better under extreme conditions as they provide higher surface pressure against the road.
Can I put wider tires on my stock rims?
As a general rule of thumb, it’s safe to fit a tire up to 20 millimeters wider than stock on the original rim. The actual width of the tire will vary depending on the width of the rim: The tire will expand 5 millimeters for every half inch (12.5 millimeters) increase in rim width.
Where is the best place to buy tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.