- 1 What size tires fit Hyundai Elantra?
- 2 What tires come on a Hyundai Elantra?
- 3 What are the best tires for a Hyundai Elantra?
- 4 What size tires does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra have?
- 5 Will Toyota Rims fit Hyundai?
- 6 What size tires does a 2010 Hyundai Elantra have?
- 7 How long do Hyundai Elantra tires last?
- 8 What are the worst tire brands?
- 9 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 10 What month is best to buy tires?
- 11 What is the best cheap tire brand?
- 12 How long do tires last on a car?
- 13 How much does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra cost?
- 14 Does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra have a timing belt?
- 15 How much do p205 55r16 tires cost?
What size tires fit Hyundai Elantra?
Hyundai Elantra Wheel Size
|Elantra Bolt Pattern (Lug Pattern)||PCD 5×114.3 See Adapters|
|Center bore (hub bore)||67.1 mm Use Hub Centric Rings|
|Thread size (Lug Nut Size )||M12 x 1.5 Lug Nuts|
|Stock Rim Sizes Range||15×6.0 – 20×8.0 Hubcaps|
|Tire sizes||195/65 R15, 205/55 R16, 225/45 R17, 215/40 R18, 225/35 R19, 225/30 R20|
What tires come on a Hyundai Elantra?
2013 Hyundai Elantra
|GLS Optional||P205/55R16 P215/45R17||Continental ContiProContact | Hankook Optimo H426 Continental ContiProContact | Hankook Optimo H426|
|Limited||P215/45R17||Continental ContiProContact | Hankook Optimo H426 | Kumho Solus KH16|
What are the best tires for a Hyundai Elantra?
Tires that fit Hyundai Elantra GT
- Kumho Ecsta V720 (8.7)
- Falken Azenis RT615K+ (8.7)
- Hankook Ventus RS4 (8.6)
- Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R (8.4)
- Nitto NT05 (8.2)
- Continental ExtremeContact DW (7.6)
- Nexen NFera SUR4G (7.6)
- Maxxis Victra VR-1 (7.4)
What size tires does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra have?
Hyundai Elantra 2012 2.0i
|205/55R16 89T||6.5Jx16 ET53||2.2|
|195/65R15 89T||6Jx15 ET46||2.2|
|215/45R17 87H||7Jx17 ET52||2.2|
Will Toyota Rims fit Hyundai?
Will NOT fit: Honda, Toyota, Nissan – the center bore is too small because they use flimsy wheel bearings and hubs borrowed from lawn mowers. Anything out of Europe – bolt patterns are way off, some use lugs that are the wrong size, too. The Hyundai 5-lug wheels are incredibly common.
What size tires does a 2010 Hyundai Elantra have?
Simplified Size: 215-45-17 The original tire size for your 2010 Hyundai Elantra is P215/45R17 87H.
How long do Hyundai Elantra tires last?
Most new Hyundai tires and high-quality replacements can be expected to last about 50,000 miles.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
What month is best to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter —or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
What is the best cheap tire brand?
Based on our research, the top five cheap tire brands currently available are:
How long do tires last on a car?
How Long Should a New Set of Tires Last? It may be tentative, but tires do have an expiration date. There is a general consensus that most tires should be inspected, if not replaced, at about six years and should be absolutely be swapped out after 10 years, regardless of how much tread they have left.
How much does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra cost?
A base 2012 Hyundai Elantra has a starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) around $17,000, but opting for the automatic transmission adds about $1,000. The higher Limited trim level starts around $21,000 and tops just under $24,000 when fully loaded.
Does a 2012 Hyundai Elantra have a timing belt?
The 2012 Hyundai Elantra came equipped with a 1.8 L 4Cylinder engine and there was no option for any other engine on all trim level. This engine will make use of a timing chain. Timing chains are meant to last for the life time of the vehicle.
How much do p205 55r16 tires cost?
153 99 ea. 153 99 ea. * Discontinued tires may not be available at all stores.