- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 3 Are Walmart tires made cheaper?
- 4 How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 8 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 9 Is Costco tires a good deal?
- 10 What are the worst tire brands?
- 11 Are Walmart Goodyear tires good?
- 12 When you buy tires from Walmart do they install for free?
- 13 Does Discount Tire do free tire rotation?
- 14 Does Discount Tire buy used wheels?
- 15 What brand of tires does Discount Tire sell?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
Are Walmart tires made cheaper?
You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per- tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
General Tire Pricing
|Small (12” – 15” wheels). Typically compact cars, golf carts, etc.||$80 – $150 (average cost per tire )||–|
|Medium (16” – 20” wheels). Typically fit crossovers, SUVs, small trucks, and vans.||$100 – $250 (average cost per tire )||$150 – $250 (average cost per tire )|
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Are Walmart Goodyear tires good?
It has been said that Goodyear’s branded tires for Walmart and Sears are of slightly less quality. Nevertheless, Walmart does sell many of the best tires, and their tire center also performs minor services such as oil changes, lube services, etc.
When you buy tires from Walmart do they install for free?
Originally Answered: Does Walmart offer free tire installation? No they do not. They do a complete package of installation, life time balancing balancing, old tire removal, and resetting the air pressure monitor for about $14 a tire. For a few dollars more they will add a 4 year limited prorated road hazard warranty.
Does Discount Tire do free tire rotation?
Any tire rotation, balancing or rebalancing service, air pressure check or puncture repair on tires sold at Discount Tire is always free. Even if you didn’t buy your tires from us or they’re the same OE tires your vehicle came with, we offer free tire inspections including air pressure checks.
Does Discount Tire buy used wheels?
Short Answer: Discount Tire sells used tires, and while it will not provide warranties for these tires, the company assures that it doesn’t stock excessively old or worn tires. Discount Tire does not buy used tires, but it may allow you to trade-in your used tires for a credit toward your new tire purchase.
What brand of tires does Discount Tire sell?
That’s why we offer a number of value priced tires that include exclusive quality brand tires like Arizonian, Barum, Pathfinder, and Road Hugger in addition to major brands like Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear, Michelin, Pirelli and Yokohama. There are many things we do to pass the savings on to you.