- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 3 How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
- 4 Is it cheaper to buy tires online?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 Are Walmart tires good?
- 7 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 8 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 9 What is the best tire for the money?
- 10 Does Discount Tire rotate tires for free?
- 11 Does Discount Tire buy used wheels?
- 12 Does Discount Tire sell good tires?
- 13 What are the worst tire brands?
- 14 Is it safe to buy tires from Amazon?
- 15 What is the best place to buy tires online?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
General Tire Pricing
|Small (12” – 15” wheels). Typically compact cars, golf carts, etc.||$80 – $150 (average cost per tire )||–|
|Medium (16” – 20” wheels). Typically fit crossovers, SUVs, small trucks, and vans.||$100 – $250 (average cost per tire )||$150 – $250 (average cost per tire )|
Is it cheaper to buy tires online?
Shoppers can find cheap tires online that a local store might price match. Don’t worry about delivery — tires ship directly to an installer. It may sound surprising, but buying tires online simplifies the shopping process and will likely save you money.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Does Discount Tire rotate tires for free?
Any tire rotation, balancing or rebalancing service, air pressure check or puncture repair on tires sold at Discount Tire is always free. Even if you didn’t buy your tires from us or they’re the same OE tires your vehicle came with, we offer free tire inspections including air pressure checks.
Does Discount Tire buy used wheels?
Short Answer: Discount Tire sells used tires, and while it will not provide warranties for these tires, the company assures that it doesn’t stock excessively old or worn tires. Discount Tire does not buy used tires, but it may allow you to trade-in your used tires for a credit toward your new tire purchase.
Does Discount Tire sell good tires?
If You Want Discount Tires, Do Your Research! The bottom line on tires is if you like the quality of ride when you bought your car, put the same tires —or something very comparable—back on the car. Discount tires are for the birds. They’re both a great tire.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Is it safe to buy tires from Amazon?
In my experience, Amazon will always take care of you if there is an issue as long as they are the seller. If they are not the seller, it usually still works out BUT it takes longer. I’ve bought tires online several times but have always used TireRack or Discount Tire Direct.
What is the best place to buy tires online?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire/ America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.