- 1 How do I get the best price on tires?
- 2 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 3 Is buying tires at Costco a good deal?
- 4 What’s the best tire for the money?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 Are Walmart tires good?
- 7 What is a good price for 4 tires?
- 8 Can you negotiate tire prices?
- 9 What’s the best place to buy tires online?
- 10 Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
- 11 Do you need an alignment after replacing tires?
- 12 How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
- 13 What are the worst tire brands?
- 14 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 15 What is the best all-season tire for the money?
How do I get the best price on tires?
Look for rebates and tire coupons at tire manufacturer websites. Manufacturers like Goodyear.com, Michelin.com, BFGoodrichTires.com and others offer promotions directly on their websites. Check to see if any of these promotions beat tire prices at a retailer like Sam’s Club.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is buying tires at Costco a good deal?
Costco offers a five-year road hazard guarantee and lifetime maintenance, including free tire balancing and flat repairs. That said, Costco’s list of reviews and complaints shows that the perks of getting your tires there may not always play out well in practice.
What’s the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What is a good price for 4 tires?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Can you negotiate tire prices?
Prices are negotiable. While the big box stores like Wal-Mart or Costco are not going to haggle on their already low tire prices, dedicated tire stores have quite a bit of leeway on pricing, especially on services such as mounting and balancing.
What’s the best place to buy tires online?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire/ America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
Michelin tires are the best for all-seasons. The Cooper option has 10,000 miles tread-life less than the Grabber’s but, remarkably, 15,000 more than the Michelin Premier LTX. Its price is average, but more expensive than the Cross Contact and the Grabber.
Do you need an alignment after replacing tires?
We recommend an alignment after the installation of new tires. This helps you get the most life from your new tires. Wheel alignment checks are always advised after a significant impact or uneven tire wear is detected.
How often does Costco put Michelin tires on sale?
Costco seems to have sales on the Michelin tires every other month, although this is my estimate. (There is a sale going on now through October 28–$70 off four Michelin tires.) The sales seem to alterate monthly between Michelin and Bridgestone tires.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
What is the best all-season tire for the money?
- #1 Michelin Defender LTX.
- #2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- #3 Hankook Kinergy PT.
- #4 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- #5 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.