- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
- 3 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 4 How much do Walmart tires cost?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 7 How Much Should 4 tires cost?
- 8 How much do 4 all-season tires cost?
- 9 Does Discount Tire do free tire rotation?
- 10 Is Costco tires a good deal?
- 11 What is the best tire for the money?
- 12 Can you negotiate at Discount Tire?
- 13 What are the worst tire brands?
- 14 How much is an alignment at Walmart?
- 15 Are used tires worth it?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
General Tire Pricing
|Small (12” – 15” wheels). Typically compact cars, golf carts, etc.||$80 – $150 (average cost per tire )||–|
|Medium (16” – 20” wheels). Typically fit crossovers, SUVs, small trucks, and vans.||$100 – $250 (average cost per tire )||$150 – $250 (average cost per tire )|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
How much do Walmart tires cost?
How Much Are Tires at Walmart?
|Store||Median Tire Price||Installation Price (Per Tire )|
|Discount Tire Direct||$144||$19|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$147||$20|
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
How Much Should 4 tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
How much do 4 all-season tires cost?
The chart below shows the how all – season tires compare, based on the models tested by Consumer Reports. The prices listed are what we paid for each tire in the 215/60R16 size. Tire Cost Comparison.
|All – Season Model||Price Paid||Cents/Tread Life Miles|
|Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus||$100||0.10|
|Yokohama Avid Ascend [T]||$93||0.10|
Does Discount Tire do free tire rotation?
Any tire rotation, balancing or rebalancing service, air pressure check or puncture repair on tires sold at Discount Tire is always free. Even if you didn’t buy your tires from us or they’re the same OE tires your vehicle came with, we offer free tire inspections including air pressure checks.
Is Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Can you negotiate at Discount Tire?
Negotiate If you choose not to buy online it’s important to negotiate with your local stores. Ask if there are any tire coupons or promotions and compare the cost with those online. If there price is higher ask if they can match the price or offer a better discount.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
How much is an alignment at Walmart?
How does a wheel alignment cost at Walmart compared to other locations?
|Four wheels alignment||$80|
|Sears Auto Centers||Standard wheel alignment||$75|
|One-year alignment plan||$95|
Are used tires worth it?
Used tires usually cost 30-50% cheaper than new ones, even if their condition is almost as good as new tires. The fact they were once mounted on a vehicle lowers the price of the tire itself. So you can get the best deal possible if you find a used tire, or even a full set, in good condition.