- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 3 Why Walmart tires are cheap?
- 4 Where is the cheapest place to get tires mounted and balanced?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 Are Walmart tires good?
- 7 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 8 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 9 Is Costco tires a good deal?
- 10 What are the worst tire brands?
- 11 Will 10 ply tires last longer?
- 12 What is the best tire for the money?
- 13 Can I bring my own tires to Walmart?
- 14 Can I bring my own tires to Discount Tire?
- 15 Can I buy my own tires and have them installed?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
Why Walmart tires are cheap?
one of the other reasons why they can sell tires so cheap is that they have the tire manufacturers make lesser quality tires especially for them but keep the same tread pattern and name as their non walmart tire counterparts.
Where is the cheapest place to get tires mounted and balanced?
Walmart. In our comparison of oil change services, Walmart came out on top as the cheapest option. When it comes to tire installation, the $15-per-wheel fee is definitely the lowest, yet again, although Walmart’s package is less generous than other brands’.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
Will 10 ply tires last longer?
most 10 ply tires have a harder rubber compound and will last longer than a 6 ply tire.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Can I bring my own tires to Walmart?
For tire mounting, you can bring your own new or used tires to Walmart and have them mounted to your car, or you can purchase tires at Walmart. $10 per tire for mounting. $12 per tire for balancing. $3 per valve stem replacement.
Can I bring my own tires to Discount Tire?
Discount Tire (also known as America’s Tire, in some areas) will mount and balance tires regardless of where you purchased them.
Can I buy my own tires and have them installed?
You definitely can. That said, most shops tend to charge more to install tires that weren’t purchased through them. Cyclegear for example charges $50 per tire to mount, or $25 if you buy through them. Keep in mind, tire mounting is a racket – check on Craigslist or local riding forums for better sources.