- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 3 How do I get good tires for cheap?
- 4 What is the best tire buying website?
- 5 Does Walmart sell good tires?
- 6 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 7 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 8 What is the best tire for the money?
- 9 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 10 Is Discount Tire cheaper than Costco?
- 11 Is it cheaper to buy tires at the dealership?
- 12 Can you negotiate tire prices?
- 13 Is it cheaper to buy tires online or instore?
- 14 Is Costco the best place to buy tires?
- 15 Is Amazon a good place to buy tires?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
How do I get good tires for cheap?
- Try to find a family-operated store where you can talk to the owners.
- If you get a cheaper price from a department store, don’t be afraid to ask a tire dealer if they can match or beat it.
- Regularly rotate your tires.
- Try to go in when business is slow.
What is the best tire buying website?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire / America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
Does Walmart sell good tires?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Is Discount Tire cheaper than Costco?
Costco has lifetime balancing and repair/road hazard included in the price, ends up cheaper than discount tire. In my experience here in San Antonio I prefer Costco, for both price and service/warranty etc. But discount will usually match the costco price.
Is it cheaper to buy tires at the dealership?
If you are looking for “ones like the ones on my car,” it’s worth getting a quote from your local dealership. OE tires often sell at a premium price at third-party outlets, so the dealer may not be too much more expensive than other tire retailers that may charge more for the tires but less for the installation.
Can you negotiate tire prices?
Prices are negotiable. While the big box stores like Wal-Mart or Costco are not going to haggle on their already low tire prices, dedicated tire stores have quite a bit of leeway on pricing, especially on services such as mounting and balancing.
Is it cheaper to buy tires online or instore?
Shoppers can find cheap tires online that a local store might price match. Don’t worry about delivery — tires ship directly to an installer. It may sound surprising, but buying tires online simplifies the shopping process and will likely save you money.
Is Costco the best place to buy tires?
So what’s your best option if you’re looking to buy a new set of tires? Surprisingly enough, it might be Costco tires. According to the consumer website Clark.com, Costco came out on top in a survey of 50,000 Consumer Reports subscribers who recently bought tires.
Is Amazon a good place to buy tires?
Not having to pay shipping on Amazon means more money stays in your pocket. For selection, convenience, trust and saving money, using Amazon for buying tires can be a great option that you might want to consider the next time you find yourself needing a new set of tires.