- 1 Can I still buy tires at Walmart?
- 2 Are tires at Walmart the same as elsewhere?
- 3 Why Walmart tires are cheap?
- 4 Are Walmart tires reliable?
- 5 What are the worst tire brands?
- 6 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 7 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 8 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 9 How much is tire disposal fee at Walmart?
- 10 Are Walmart Goodyear tires good?
- 11 What is the best tire for the money?
- 12 Will 10 ply tires last longer?
- 13 What are the best American made tires?
- 14 Does Walmart put your tires on for free?
- 15 What is the best all-season tire for the money?
Can I still buy tires at Walmart?
There are two ways customers can buy tires from Walmart: in-store or online. If you’re looking to shop in-store, you can use the online store finder to locate the nearest Walmart with an auto care center. From there, an associate can help you find the right tires for your vehicle. You can also shop at Walmart.com.
Are tires at Walmart the same as elsewhere?
Yes and no, The same brand tires of the exact same name have the same quality, WalMart is SO big it has there own tires made by Big Name Manufactures example, Goodyear and Michelin make special tires with different tread designs different name, that maybe of a different quality.
Why Walmart tires are cheap?
one of the other reasons why they can sell tires so cheap is that they have the tire manufacturers make lesser quality tires especially for them but keep the same tread pattern and name as their non walmart tire counterparts.
Are Walmart tires reliable?
Costco and Walmart sell quality tires, even though go get them at extremely discounted prices. The quality and performance of the Michelin or Pirelli tires you buy from Costco and Walmart are the same as that of the same brand from more expensive dealerships.
What are the worst tire brands?
Here, in this article, we will provide you the list of worst tire brands that you should stay away from. Here is the list of tire brands that we should keep a distance from:
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Where To Buy Tires
|Median Price Per Tire||Installation Per Tire|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$147||$20|
How much is tire disposal fee at Walmart?
Tire Installation Cost Comparison
|Sam’s Club||$80 for 4 wheels ($20/ tire ) TPMS kit: $5/wheel Tire disposal included.|
|Walmart||$60 for 4 wheels ($15/ tire; $25 for non- Walmart tires ) TPMS kits included. Tire disposal: $1.50/wheel|
Are Walmart Goodyear tires good?
It has been said that Goodyear’s branded tires for Walmart and Sears are of slightly less quality. Nevertheless, Walmart does sell many of the best tires, and their tire center also performs minor services such as oil changes, lube services, etc.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Will 10 ply tires last longer?
most 10 ply tires have a harder rubber compound and will last longer than a 6 ply tire.
What are the best American made tires?
All American Tire Brand
- Goodyear. Goodyear produces tires in places such as Dansville, VA, and Topeka, KS.
- Cooper. Cooper tires are manufactured in places like Finlay, OH, and Texarkana, AR.
Does Walmart put your tires on for free?
Rotating tires: If you purchased our Lifetime Balance Plan, Walmart Tire & Lube Express will rotate your tires at no charge for the life of the tires. Balancing tires: If you purchase our Lifetime Balance Plan, your Walmart Tire & Lube Express will rebalance your tire at no charge for the life of the tire. Oil change.
What is the best all-season tire for the money?
- #1 Michelin Defender LTX.
- #2 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ All-Season.
- #3 Hankook Kinergy PT.
- #4 Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- #5 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric All-Season.
- Michelin: Best Tires Overall.
- Cooper: Most Affordable.