- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
- 3 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 4 How much does it cost to put 4 tires on a car?
- 5 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 6 Are Walmart tires good?
- 7 Does Discount Tire do free tire rotation?
- 8 How much should a used tire cost?
- 9 How long do new car tires last?
- 10 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 11 Is Costco tires a good deal?
- 12 Is it OK to replace 2 tires at a time?
- 13 Do I need an alignment after replacing tires?
- 14 Should I replace all 4 tires?
- 15 Can I bring my own tires to Walmart?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
General Tire Pricing
|Small (12” – 15” wheels). Typically compact cars, golf carts, etc.||$80 – $150 (average cost per tire )||–|
|Medium (16” – 20” wheels). Typically fit crossovers, SUVs, small trucks, and vans.||$100 – $250 (average cost per tire )||$150 – $250 (average cost per tire )|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
How much does it cost to put 4 tires on a car?
Expect to pay: $13 to $45 dollars per tire industry-wide, depending on the size of the tire. Mounting (installing tires on to the rims) and balancing (adding weights to make sure the wheel weighs the same all around) varies widely for cars, SUVs, and light trucks, and is highly dependent on the size of the tire.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Does Discount Tire do free tire rotation?
Any tire rotation, balancing or rebalancing service, air pressure check or puncture repair on tires sold at Discount Tire is always free. Even if you didn’t buy your tires from us or they’re the same OE tires your vehicle came with, we offer free tire inspections including air pressure checks.
How much should a used tire cost?
Used tires cost can vary from $25 -$160, usually 30-50% of the price of a new tire of the same model. This number greatly depends on a range of factors, so you may get the same type of used tire for $50 or $90.
How long do new car tires last?
The straightforward answer is “it depends.” A normal set of tires should last for 60,000 to 75,000 miles, or about four to five years. But there are a few key factors that will affect your tires’ lifespan. Keep scrolling to learn more.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
Is it OK to replace 2 tires at a time?
Mixing tire brands or even different models may cause handling instability. And when replacing only two, we recommend installing the new tires in the rear and placing the (older but still decent) rear tires in the front. This may help prevent a spinout or oversteer condition on slick roads.
Do I need an alignment after replacing tires?
We recommend an alignment after the installation of new tires. This helps you get the most life from your new tires. Wheel alignment checks are always advised after a significant impact or uneven tire wear is detected. Also, get a check annually, or twice yearly if you typically travel on rough roads.
Should I replace all 4 tires?
Is your car an all -wheel drive (AWD)? If so, most vehicle manufacturers and the Tire Industry Association (TIA) recommend that you always replace all four tires at the same time. That’s because the reduced diameter of the lower-tread tires causes them to spin faster than the new one.
Can I bring my own tires to Walmart?
For tire mounting, you can bring your own new or used tires to Walmart and have them mounted to your car, or you can purchase tires at Walmart. $10 per tire for mounting. $12 per tire for balancing. $3 per valve stem replacement.