- 1 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 2 Who has the best tire deals right now?
- 3 How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
- 4 What is the best tire buying website?
- 5 Does Walmart sell good tires?
- 6 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 7 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 8 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 9 What is the best tire for the money?
- 10 Does Discount Tire rotate tires for free?
- 11 What tires does Discount Tire sell?
- 12 Does Discount Tire buy used wheels?
- 13 Is it cheaper to buy tires online or instore?
- 14 Are tires cheaper at Costco?
- 15 Is Amazon a good place to buy tires?
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Since Discount Tire Direct and Tire Rack are online tire stores, you’ll need to choose a place to get your tires installed. Cost of Installation.
|Cost Per Tire||Total Cost|
|Discount Tire Direct||$19||$76|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$20||$80|
Who has the best tire deals right now?
Save money with these best deals on tires available right now
- Save up to $80 on B.F.
- Save up to $150 on Bridgestone tires at Costco.
- Tire Barn: Get up to a $150 rebate on a set of 4 Goodyear tires with a Drive Card.
- Discount Tire: Get up to $75 back on a prepaid Mastercard with the purchase of 4 Goodyear tires.
How much is a tire at Discount Tire?
General Tire Pricing
|Small (12” – 15” wheels). Typically compact cars, golf carts, etc.||$80 – $150 (average cost per tire )||–|
|Medium (16” – 20” wheels). Typically fit crossovers, SUVs, small trucks, and vans.||$100 – $250 (average cost per tire )||$150 – $250 (average cost per tire )|
What is the best tire buying website?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire / America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
Does Walmart sell good tires?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October —when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Does Discount Tire rotate tires for free?
Any tire rotation, balancing or rebalancing service, air pressure check or puncture repair on tires sold at Discount Tire is always free. Even if you didn’t buy your tires from us or they’re the same OE tires your vehicle came with, we offer free tire inspections including air pressure checks.
What tires does Discount Tire sell?
That’s why we offer a number of value priced tires that include exclusive quality brand tires like Arizonian, Barum, Pathfinder, and Road Hugger in addition to major brands like Bridgestone, Continental, Goodyear, Michelin, Pirelli and Yokohama. There are many things we do to pass the savings on to you.
Does Discount Tire buy used wheels?
Short Answer: Discount Tire sells used tires, and while it will not provide warranties for these tires, the company assures that it doesn’t stock excessively old or worn tires. Discount Tire does not buy used tires, but it may allow you to trade-in your used tires for a credit toward your new tire purchase.
Is it cheaper to buy tires online or instore?
Shoppers can find cheap tires online that a local store might price match. Don’t worry about delivery — tires ship directly to an installer. It may sound surprising, but buying tires online simplifies the shopping process and will likely save you money.
Are tires cheaper at Costco?
In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high. Then, to sweeten the savings even more, they offer installation for just 1 penny per tire.
Is Amazon a good place to buy tires?
Not having to pay shipping on Amazon means more money stays in your pocket. For selection, convenience, trust and saving money, using Amazon for buying tires can be a great option that you might want to consider the next time you find yourself needing a new set of tires.