- 1 Are Yokohama tires good?
- 2 Are Yokohama tires as good as Michelin?
- 3 Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
- 4 Are Yokohama tires better than Firestone?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 Are Yokohama tires better than Goodyear?
- 7 Are Continental tires better than Yokohama?
- 8 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 9 What is the best tire for the money?
- 10 How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
- 11 Are Costco tires a good deal?
- 12 Are Walmart tires good?
- 13 Which brand of tires last the longest?
- 14 What is the safest tire brand?
- 15 What is the best Chinese tire brand?
Are Yokohama tires good?
Yokohama tires are a good choice for many drivers. The company offers a wide range of products, but consumers tend to prefer its performance and all-season models. Yokohama’s tread life warranties are standard, as are its prices. However, a few models are cost-effective alternatives to other big-name brands.
Are Yokohama tires as good as Michelin?
Overall, Michelin offers more overall quality tire models compared to offerings of Yokohama. However, some tire models offered by Yokohama are of extremely good quality. Michelin has THE longest lasting tread on the market. Yokohama tires are an excellent tire also.
Where is the cheapest place to buy tires?
Where To Buy Tires
|Median Price Per Tire||Selection|
|Walmart||$102||Firestone, Michelin, Cooper Tires and 29 other brands|
|Costco||$165||BFGoodrich, Bridgestone, Michelin|
|Sam’s Club||$139||GoodYear, Pirelli, BFGoodrich and 9 other brands|
|BJ’s Tire Center||$147||Michelin, BFGoodrich, Uniroyal and 11 other brands|
Are Yokohama tires better than Firestone?
Yokohama makes fantastic tires. I’ve owned at least six sets and never had any problems. If you were limiting the choice to just those two options, buy the Firestone Destination A/T, because it is better suited to the conditions you drive in. It is not a bad tire, but there are better ones.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
Are Yokohama tires better than Goodyear?
Yokohama and Goodyear both have tyres that are proven to work well on all terrains. Goodyear has a lot of experience creating some very robust tyres, whilst Yokohama has a range of models that are a great fit for performance and sports car use.
Are Continental tires better than Yokohama?
Continental is appealing to the customer looking for comfort and a slight performance and safety edge, whereas Yokohama is appealing to the fuel economy and eco-driven motorist. For the everyday motorist in an urban area we suspect both are safe brands to choose from.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
What is the best tire for the money?
General Tires The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
How Much Should 4 new tires cost?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Are Costco tires a good deal?
1. Costco Tire Center Remains Competitive on Pricing. In a recent Consumer Reports survey, Costco wasn’t necessarily the cheapest on pricing. But our analysis of the data shows Costco tire prices are still competitive and customer satisfaction with the warehouse club is high.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
Top 10 Longest Wearing All-Season Tires
- Cooper CS5 Grand Touring.
- Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season.
- Continental True Contact.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend.
- Michelin Defender.
- General Altimax RT43.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Continental CrossContact LX20.
What is the safest tire brand?
Keep Your Tires Safe
- Bridgestone. Based in Tokyo, Bridgestone is one of the three largest tire manufacturers in the world.
- Continental. Continental is in a distant fourth place in North American and global sales, behind Goodyear, Bridgestone, and Michelin.
What is the best Chinese tire brand?
Sailun Jinyu Group: One of the top tyre manufacturers in the region, their tyres are used extensively around the globe and it is one of the most trusted brands of tyres.