- 1 Where can I get the best deal on tires?
- 2 What is the best place to buy tires?
- 3 What is the best month to buy tires?
- 4 Is Costco a good place to buy tires?
- 5 Which tire brands to avoid?
- 6 What is the best tire for the money?
- 7 Are Walmart tires good?
- 8 Why are Walmart tires so much cheaper?
- 9 Is it better to buy tires from dealer?
- 10 What is a good price for 4 tires?
- 11 Can you negotiate tire prices?
- 12 What’s the best place to buy tires online?
- 13 Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
- 14 Is Bridgestone or Michelin a better tire?
- 15 Do you need an alignment after replacing tires?
Where can I get the best deal on tires?
The Best Places For Buying Tires
- Discount Tire. Discount Tire gets high marks from users for its fair prices and easy payment plans.
- Priority Tire.
- Big O Tires.
- Les Schwab Tire Centers.
What is the best place to buy tires?
Generally speaking, you’ll find some of the lowest prices at Walmart and Discount Tire Direct, while Tire Rack offers the biggest selection. Sam’s Club, BJ’s Tire Center and Costco offer some of the best overall tire-buying experiences including low average prices, free services and convenience.
What is the best month to buy tires?
The best month to buy tires on sale is either October—when car owners are prepping for winter—or April because, presumably, people are anticipating summer road trips.
Is Costco a good place to buy tires?
If you purchase tires at Costco, get your rotations done elsewhere. Their selection isn’t that big, but they are very good tires, Michelin and Bridgestone, in particular. Scheduling can be a bear as they are so busy, but as long as you are there shop. The only real hangup is they don’t do any Alignment work.
Which tire brands to avoid?
6 Worst Tire Brands to Avoid Purchasing
- AKS Tires.
- Compass Tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
Why are Walmart tires so much cheaper?
one of the other reasons why they can sell tires so cheap is that they have the tire manufacturers make lesser quality tires especially for them but keep the same tread pattern and name as their non walmart tire counterparts.
Is it better to buy tires from dealer?
If you are looking for “ones like the ones on my car,” it’s worth getting a quote from your local dealership. OE tires often sell at a premium price at third-party outlets, so the dealer may not be too much more expensive than other tire retailers that may charge more for the tires but less for the installation.
What is a good price for 4 tires?
According to recent reviews, Angie’s List members report paying an average cost of $637 to replace four tires, with a range of $525 to $725. According to CostHelper, a standard, all-season tire costs between $50 and $200 each with an average price of $80 to $150.
Can you negotiate tire prices?
Prices are negotiable. While the big box stores like Wal-Mart or Costco are not going to haggle on their already low tire prices, dedicated tire stores have quite a bit of leeway on pricing, especially on services such as mounting and balancing.
What’s the best place to buy tires online?
The best place to buy tires online for 2021
- Best place to buy tires online overall. Tire Rack.
- Best place to buy tires online overall runner-up. Tirebuyer.com.
- Best hybrid online and brick-and-mortar tire retailer. Discount Tire/America’s Tire.
- Best place to buy tires online that you’ve surely heard of. Amazon.
- Best place to buy tires online with an impressive selection.
Are Cooper tires better than Michelin?
Michelin tires are the best for all-seasons. The Cooper option has 10,000 miles tread-life less than the Grabber’s but, remarkably, 15,000 more than the Michelin Premier LTX. Its price is average, but more expensive than the Cross Contact and the Grabber.
Is Bridgestone or Michelin a better tire?
There is no definite answer to which among Bridgestone and Michelin are better since you have to consider a lot of variables like wet traction, dry traction, tread wear, road noise, comfort, and the warranty.
Do you need an alignment after replacing tires?
We recommend an alignment after the installation of new tires. This helps you get the most life from your new tires. Wheel alignment checks are always advised after a significant impact or uneven tire wear is detected. Also, get a check annually, or twice yearly if you typically travel on rough roads.