- 1 How much does an oil change typically cost?
- 2 Does OK Tire do oil changes?
- 3 How much is a full synthetic oil change at Big O Tires?
- 4 Is tires plus the same as Firestone?
- 5 Is it cheaper to get oil change at dealership?
- 6 Is synthetic oil worth the cost?
- 7 Does OK tire price match?
- 8 Do they do oil changes at Walmart?
- 9 How much is an alignment at Big O Tires?
- 10 Who started Tires Plus?
- 11 Can I use my Firestone card at Tires Plus?
- 12 What credit score do you need for Tires Plus credit card?
How much does an oil change typically cost?
You can typically expect to pay anywhere from $20 to $70 for an oil change. But the cost will vary based on a few factors, including the type of motor oil that you choose, the size of your car’s engine and where you have the service done.
Does OK Tire do oil changes?
OK Tire is a one-stop shop for all your automotive maintenance needs. From brakes to oil changes, our qualified technicians know exactly what your vehicle needs, and when it needs it.
How much is a full synthetic oil change at Big O Tires?
$39 for Three Full Service Oil Changes with Tire Rotation at Big O Tires (Up to $104.97 Value)
Is tires plus the same as Firestone?
BSRO expects the conversion to be completed by Q2 2014. The products and services offered by all BSRO stores – Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus and Wheel Works – will remain the same during and following the transition.
Is it cheaper to get oil change at dealership?
And while they typically do remain competitive in their pricing, especially for a simple oil change, a dealership will generally tend to charge you more since they use OEM parts and the labor rates are pricier as well. The other disadvantage of getting your car’s oil changed at a dealership is the convenience factor.
Is synthetic oil worth the cost?
Synthetic oil is more expensive than conventional oil but offers superior protection for your car’s engine. Synthetic oil provides more effective protection for your car, may even prolong the life of your engine and would cost the average driver just $65 more each year.
Does OK tire price match?
HOW DOES IT WORK? If you have found a lower total price for a set of 4 tires we will match the net price of a competitors quote (total including installation but before taxes and levies).
Do they do oil changes at Walmart?
Auto Services: Oil Changes, Tire Service, Car Batteries and more – Walmart.com – Walmart.com.
How much is an alignment at Big O Tires?
Short Answer: Big O Tires‘ alignment services cost between $60 and $90, depending on the store location and your vehicle’s make and model. You’ll need to make an appointment for the service.
Who started Tires Plus?
In 1976, Gegax co-founded Tires Plus, a retail tire business, with Don Gullett. Gegax served as Chairman and CEO (Head Coach) of the company and grew the business to 150 stores and $200 million in sales.
Can I use my Firestone card at Tires Plus?
9. Participating Properties: Once enrolled, your membership is valid at any company-owned Firestone Complete Auto Care or Tires Plus location in the markets where the Program is available.
What credit score do you need for Tires Plus credit card?
The Discount Tire credit card’s minimum credit score is 640. While Synchrony Bank does perform a credit check before approving for a credit card, the requirements for retail or store credit cards might be less strict. Your credit score is not the only factor they consider.