- 1 Are Antares tires any good?
- 2 Are Antares winter tires any good?
- 3 What are the worst tire brands?
- 4 What brand of tires should I stay away from?
- 5 What is the best tire for the money?
- 6 What are the best rated snow tires?
- 7 Who makes winter warrior tires?
- 8 Are Walmart tires good?
- 9 What is the safest tire brand?
- 10 What are the top 5 tire brands?
- 11 Are Costco tires the same quality?
- 12 Are Cooper tires better than Goodyear?
- 13 Which brand of tires last the longest?
Are Antares tires any good?
Mavis Discount Tire has received 196 tire reviews for the Antares Ingens A1. This tire has received a 3 out of 5 Star rating with 78% of the respondents saying they would buy again.
Are Antares winter tires any good?
Mavis Discount Tire has received 93 tire reviews for the Antares Ice Grip 20. This tire has received a 4 out of 5 Star rating with 87% of the respondents saying they would buy again. Light Snow Traction and Deep Snow Traction received the highest marks and total mileage that as been reviewed is 278,530.
What are the worst tire brands?
There are many worst tire brands that produce the exact replica of branded original tires. But they use the low quality materials and release the product without any quality and safety checks.
Worst Tire to Stay Away From
- AKS tires.
- Compass tires.
What brand of tires should I stay away from?
Brands of Tires to Avoid at All Costs
Westlake Tires. AKS Tires. Telluride tires. Compass Tires.
What is the best tire for the money?
The General Altimax RT43 (T) is the highest-rated all-season tire based on Consumer Reports’ data. It’s one of the two recommended all-season tires alongside the Michelin Defender T+H. At $86.95, the General Tire has a great average price compared to other highly-rated all-season models.
What are the best rated snow tires?
The 8 Best Winter Tires and Why You Absolutely Need Them
- Editor’s Pick: Bridgestone Blizzak WS80. The Blizzak WS80 is one of the most popular and effective snow tires on the market.
- Michelin X-Ice Xi3.
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3.
- Firestone Winterforce 2.
- Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT.
- Yokohama iceGUARD iG52c.
- Dunlop Winter Maxx.
- Continental Wintercontact SI.
Who makes winter warrior tires?
The manufacturing venture, Double Coin Group (Anhui) Warrior Tires Co., is based in Wuwei, Shandong Province. Double Coin and Shanghai Huayi own 60 percent of the new company and Michelin controls 40 percent.
Are Walmart tires good?
Overall, Walmart is a great place to shop for tires both online and in-store. You’ll find a great selection of popular tire brands and some of the lowest average per-tire prices compared to other popular tire stores. And installation is cheaper at Walmart than nearly anywhere else.
What is the safest tire brand?
Keep Your Tires Safe
- Bridgestone. Based in Tokyo, Bridgestone is one of the three largest tire manufacturers in the world.
- Continental. Continental is in a distant fourth place in North American and global sales, behind Goodyear, Bridgestone, and Michelin.
What are the top 5 tire brands?
Top Tire Brands
Are Costco tires the same quality?
Costco’s name-brand tires are the same quality as other name-brand tires sold elsewhere; Costco’s shop has lower overhead costs than a conventional tire shop, so they can afford a lower markup. (If you search Walmart tires and sort by price, the cheapest 5 brands or so are better avoided.)
Are Cooper tires better than Goodyear?
For example, Goodyear offers some very good quality tire models, some which are average quality, and others that are quite frankly very poor quality. The same goes with Cooper. Cooper seems to be a good tire company and they do stand behind their products.
Which brand of tires last the longest?
The longest lasting tires in Consumer Reports’ tests are the Pirelli P4 Four Seasons Plus. They claim 90,000 miles, and Consumer Reports estimates they’ll go 100,000. Consumer Reports says don’t expect to get all your money back if your tires wear out before the mileage warranty.